Irritation
Skin itching all over the body resulting to black spot... Used different soap eat allergy medicine but itching is increasing day by day

Dr. Rajib Roy
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well generalised itching can be of various reasons. Please visit your nearest Dermatologist for a detailed work up. If you want to consult me contact me through practo.
Dr. Kritika Goenka
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Raipur
It can b coz of various reasons..taking anti allergic is not the solution. .u hav to creat the cause...takin anti allergic wil giv only symptomatic relief.... u need to visit some dermatologist. ..dr kritika goenka. .raipur