Irritation,redness,swelli

Dear Dr. I am facing too much irritation, burning sensation and redness on my cheeks and under eye after using zitclin foam wash and under eye area got swelled. My skin is getting dry after using zitclin please suggest me some medication to reduce redness because redness is increasing day by day. Kindly help me out with this situation. Now Dr. Said that use desowen lotion for three days but there is improvement in irritation but redness is increasing please help me out I am really scared with this situation please help me out..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This is a limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. You probably developed allergic contact dermatitis to some component of that face wash which is unpredictable and very rare and unfortunate to happen. I think your dermatologist has treated you well and have patience to have things sorted out. Have a follow-up.