Irritation persist
Actually I had acne problem with my skin so I consulted with the dermatologist. She gave me the above mentioned medicine. But after applying that face wash, it feels as if my face is burning. I don't know now why. Can u please help me and plz suggest what to do to for acne and pimples free skin.

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Reduce the frequency of face wash Apply moisturisers regularly
Dr. Franklin Sujith Kumar
Hi please ask your doctor to change your face wash to milder ones.it's common to have itching n burning sensation when you use topical medications for acne.