Irritation in throat

Hi sir/madam, I feel always little irritation in my throat and whenever I eat something I always feel that some food particle always struck in my throat and that particle comes out after some time whenever I do coughing or sneeze. I have this problem since last two I have no pain in and around throat . specially at morning time I feel more dryness in throat as soon as I wake up.. Kindly suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on Irritation in throat

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Food particles tend to get stuck in tonsillar crypts especially in those persons who used to have recurrent tonsillitis in childhood but did not undergo surgery as these crypts are quite large in such individuals. That coupled with chronic rhinosinusitis gives rise to bad breath and throat dryness in mornings on waking due to mouth breathing at night. Drop into my clinic for a proper evaluation for confirmation of diagnosis if you reside near Basaveshwaranagar or use the practo app to consult a good ENT specialist near you to help you treat your illness.