Irritation in penis

Sometimes i feel irritation in my penis. It happens one in month or two months. I don't know what it is. Then i put cold water on my penis to get some relax. And red rashes also appears on inside shell of penis.
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I wish i could say i understood what you said. But any skin related condition needs to be seen to be able to understand. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?