Irritation in eyes
I have number 4 in both eyes. From past 1 week i am having irritation ( in hindi = jalan) and a very soft pain at times in both eyes, varying time to time. Do i need to check my number? Or is it normal bcz of general pollution & exposure to computer/ mobile screens. Although, i take proper sleep, mostly more than 8 hr

You seem to have mild dryness. Avoid continuous watching of screens (tv or computer). Wash your eyes frequently. If the problem still persists then you can use some drops to get relief. If the irritation still persists along with some headache and heaviness, you should get it examined by ophthalmologist for number.