Irritation in eyes
I have eye irritation when i blink. It's because i wore a lens which wasn't clean . My eyes began to pain and this problem continues. I am currently using "CIP DROP-D" for the past 2 days.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. stop using contact lenses for some time. 2. use medicines as prescribed by your doctor
Dr. Krishna Bhojwani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 25 yrs exp Nagpur
you are a contact lens user and you are using a drop which is potentially dangerous. you should not use any drops without consulting eye doctor especially if you are contact lens user. i suggest you show to an ophthalmologist as early as possible