Irritating Cracks on Palm and feet
I am farmer by profession 65yrs old I have problem of cracks on my both palms and foots from last 7 to 8 years initially one incident was happen I don't know whether it is correlated or not but my chappal was exchanged with someone and after that I have a small pimple like rash on my one foot and after that the cracks were came on sole of foot intially skin on sole of foot and palms become very dry and later on it will starts to crack and those cracks were pretty much painful that I was not able to walk sometimes even same happens with palms sometimes it will goes to that extent that it will bleeds. Currently I am taking medication of one local BHMS doctor in my village he gives some medicines, cream and injection by which I will get temporary relief as soon as it will stop immediately it starts to appear. So I would like to know what this disease is and what are the reasons behind it whether it is curable or not?

You are having palmoplantar psoriaisis. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
You are suffering from psoriasiform dermatitis.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Most probably contact dermatitis
Please put pictures of the affected areas in good light in private direct consult with me for detailed information and counselling and treatment