Irritated skin and rashes

I m diagnosed with mild acne and black heads 6 months back by my doctor. My dermatologist prescribed me few medicines fr a month. And sebamed face wash twice a day. As well as to apply nioret nanogel at night time.the moisturiser suggested is emolene... I saw visible improvement in my skin. Bt yesterday I used Lakme cc cream at wen I washed it off. I felt irritated and itching in my skin. Also rashes around eyes.. Please advice. I need to use cosmetic(especially foundation) for a day. Is there any method it won't react on skin?
views-icons 63 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Irritated skin and rashes

doctor profile image
Dr. Himanshu Gupta
7 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

You have suffered from irritant contact dermatitis due to cosmetic cream. Kindly consult a dermatologist near you. You can contact Dr Ankur Talwar at Talwar Skin Institute, Indra Nagar, Lucknow.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?