Acne on face and back
My skin is oily and most of the times acne remains on my face. I m suffering from black heads,pimples and very thin white heads. These all was on my back of the body also but on back its now relief. Pls tell me why its happening and how to cure it

Dr. Srinivas C
Acne is very common in your age group due to hormonal changes. keep your face oil free by washing with salicylic acid cleansers. Do not oil your scalp . Avoid dairy products. wash your scalp with anti dandruff shampoo. You need medications whenever there is a flare up of acne.