Irritable Bowel Syndrome
So i think i have IBS, around a month ago i had symptoms like constipation, bloating and gas and i went to a doctor to get it all sorted out, he gave me some anti constipation medicines which relieved my constipation. But during the time of symptoms, i reduced my food intake which didnt seem to affect me then. But after a month now, i have lost weight and possibly still losing it. Should i be worried about the weight loss? Sometimes i have normal stools and sometimes soft and fast. Also i am constantly hungry.

Hello. Reducing food intake is not the solution to any problem. Instead you must eat healthy nutritious food like fruits, vegetables, eggs, milk, curd, daal etc and that too at small intervals. Drink plenty of water daily. Do pranayam regularly. Avoid spicy, oily, junk food at all. Take aloes 30-2 times daily. Nux vom 30 at night.
Follow up after 1 week. And also mention your weight and hieght.