Irritable Bowel syndrome

My problem is excessive flatulence and weak digestion. I want to make it clear that the pattern is not normal and I am sure it is more serious than it sounds. I pass gas for at least more than 25 times a day and the pattern is similar every day. The gas passed is normally without the foul smell. I open bowels at least 3 times a day – 2 times in the morning and once in evening. The moment I eat anything I passage of gas increases. Passing gas so many times a day is very embarrassing and I feel super stressed throughout the day. I showed it to one of the doctors in Medanta and he said that it is normal! On his advice, I went through a few tests, and one the tests indicated that I have fatty liver. I did not consult the doctor again as I wasn’t quite satisfied. Through this forum, I want to know that is this disease or symptom incurable? It is just becoming intolerable for me. Should I go for an endoscopy for full testing of the body?

Hi.... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.....