Irritable bowel syndrome
I have been suffering from regular constipation and loose motion since almost 2 years. I never took the symptoms seriously, however, recently I have heard about this disease IBS and it's symptoms are exactly what I have. Therefore please advise how to proceed with the treatment.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello endoscopy Biopsy should be done consult gastroenterologist or physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.