Irregular surface of nail
About this i have also posted a query. Even i donot bit my nails. I donot know the cause of this problem and i also donot know the cause of purple colour on the half of my nails.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful (the provided photgraphs are not very clear to make a sense of it). Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.

An irregular corneal surface causes