Irregular periods
This is my 2nd annivesary till not have childrens ,,,iam thinking it is because of irregular periods....iam get fat 3 years ago;;;that's the reason iam not getting regular periods.

Hello, You are liekly to have PCOD. You should better consult a gynaecologist and get yourself evaluated for PCOD. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
Don't think about reasons on your own.. Better to have proper consultation by the expert for same.... It's always not the tedious things but sometimes proper advice can help you to achieve pregnancy