Irregular periods
Since three to four months my cycle is not that it supposed to be It gets finished in third day itself but earlier it used to be four days. This time I didn't got pain also earlier I used to felt it .

Hello, It is normal to have 3 days of periods. Have a healthy diet and do regular exercise and everything will be fine.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+149
Chat with a sexologist
Hi. Periods for 3 days is normal. Sometimes it gives pain sometimes not . Both r normal.Do regular walk or exercise so that everything will be normal.