Irregular periods
It has been 2 yrs that I have got married. The first irregularity happened in March 2014 after which there has been a huge time lag between my menstrual cycle. However for June and July 2015 I had proper cycle after which again there has been a gap. Also we have been trying to get in a family way. However have been unsuccessful. I am 5.1 inch and weight is 96 kg and my husband is 5.11 inch and 174 kg and we both are working. Please advise what should we do.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I would like to know, how late do you get your periods. Tell the approximate time intervals between your cycles. You need to get a few tests done like ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis, thyroid profile. You need to lose weight also your husband. Consult a gynaecologist in person so that she can examine you and go with the reports so that she can have a better idea. Also get a semen analysis of your husband done. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.