Irregular periods
Irregular periods and vaginal infection (ecoli) Pls suggest if I should take deviry 10mg given by my doc to bring periods

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

It is difficult to answer your question because complete information is not available. In case you have missed your period and Urine pregnancy test is negative, you can take Tab Deviry.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Your body is not creating  natural period because  it is unhealthy.  The above symptoms  are also signs of low  immunity. Inducing the period with a synthetic  hormone  like devery further taxes your adrenal glands. You can choose to heal your body and all these issues  will be a history.If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....