Ireegular periods with hair growth on face lyk hirustiusm..plz gve suggestion what to do and medicine to refer
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Must visit a gynaecologist near u. She will advise u some hormone tests and ultrasound to find out cause and then treat u.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?