Irregular Periods
In ultrasound, small follicles are found. Have undergone treatment for 6 months as well. But still facing the irregular periods. Last month only the course got finished. Doctor advised to take M2 tone syrup, Hyponid, Senovilla tablets. Periods date was 18th April but till now I didn't get. But getting little pain (symptom of getting periods) from past one week.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

U r a trait of pcod having irregular anovulatory cycles. See there is no rule that the periods should come every month. U need to compare ur periods with ur own past ones. As this pattern is developed because of bad eating habits n lots of stress, u need to develop a good lifestyle. As ur doc gave u sone tabs..... Ur periods will come regularly only till u r in the tabs. The moment u stop them they would return to the same. Ideally i would suggest only lifestyle changes n take treatments if needed after marriage
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.