Irregular periods

I have irregular problems since last 1 year to 2 years due to which i m feeling like my body is gaining. I took sundari sanjivani and still taking 1 medicine called M2 TONE. I have checked my TSH also. I dnt hv thayroid also. What should i do now.?i doubt that i have PCOD . Which check up should be done.?
views-icons 26 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
First of all find out details of sundari medicine. you have not mentioned about other tests or a gynaecologist check up. If you are aware of PCOS then either have a consultation with a gynaecologist  or get a ultrasound scan of your pelvis to rule out it. once diagnosed it can be regularised with proper medicine.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?