Irregular periods
I have irregular periods problem . I got my period before 4 months . But now I am having a pain in my stomach .I think I will get my periods.As I have to travel next week I want it in this week .Is there any medicine for this

you can easily consult online for your problem.Medicine will reach by courier services.

Take online consultation directly for Ayurveda medications and correction in diet lifestyle to overcome this problem permently. Follow period paricharya during period days avoid heavy food heavy work bathing traveling exercise during period days.