Irregular periods
I am not getting periods regularly, I consulted doctor and she did some scanning and thyroid test also. The report of scanning says that I have PCOD she said and thyroid was negative. She gave cycloreg tablets for getting period and dronis 20 from 3rd day of period. Is it safe to use that tablets please help me

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi Your doctor has given proper medicines for you to get period now and regularise it with dronis 20 for some time. Are you obese ? if so reducing your weight and life style modifications can also help you to regularise your periods. You can discuss with your gynaecologist .hope you are convinced. best wishes