Irregular periods
I am a married woman with two children and have got tubectomy done 8 years ago and since three years I have been facing imbalance in my menstrual cycle. Sometimes I get heavy periods. n sometimes I don't get my periods for 2 to 3 months .n this time I haven't got my periods since 2 and a half months .Plz suggest something to get my menstrual cycle regular. right now I need some medicine prescribed to get my periods

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Its a deep seated hormone imbalance. If you really want to know and heal the root cause of this issue, please read my blogs on Prato health feed or www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
You might be having hormonal imbalance, so get an utrasound pelvis and thyroid tests of you done and consult gyne with the reports.
Hello there.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....