Irregular periods
I am 21.married and got 3 1/2 yrs girl baby.my Period is not regular.if i get period also it stays only for 3days more than that i don't get.what should i do for irregular period.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps