Irregular periods

I am 21.married and got 3 1/2 yrs girl baby.my Period is not regular.if i get period also it stays only for 3days more than that i don't get.what should i do for irregular period.

Doctor Answers (2) on Irregular periods

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.