Irregular periods
Hello maam I had unprotected sex with my partner he is sure that he didnot cum inside but for being sure i took ipill and after 4-5 days i got periods . For 1.5 months i had no periods but now i got it but it is not proper one . I have dark brown and dark red blood and it is very light as compared to my normal .... Please do reply maam Em worried!!

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, I understood your worry regarding your most importent system of body as a mother to be. Just now nothing is serious. But if you will go on giving distortions to it by medicines(hormones supported by advertisement)  every now and then, it may invite incurable entities like endometriosis, endometritis leading to high or low menstrual flow, irregular ovulation, infertility etc., So do not make frequent unidicated hormones. Most probably you may improve with time if not harbered above mentioned conditions.Wait for 2-3months and if not improved consult your gynecologist.