Irregular periods cure

Hi doctor I have been taking lupigest to regularise my period now that I'm 25 it's causing a mental dussatisfaction in me as what should I do to cure it . And only if I take that med, my periods come within 10 days . Please suggest if there is any cute and will I be able to conceive after getting married?

Doctor Answers (1) on Irregular periods cure

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..., To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. These birth control pills decrease androgen production and give your body a break from the effects of continuous estrogen, lowering your risk of endometrial cancer and correcting abnormal bleeding. As an alternative to birth control pills, you might use a skin patch or vaginal ring that contains a combination of estrogen and progestin. During the time that you take this medication to relieve your symptoms, you won't be able to conceive.