Irregular Period

Hello Ma'am, Trust you are doing good.We are planning to have baby from last 2 months.The periods were regular on all previous months and basically occurred as on 18 Jun 16, 19 July 16, 21 Aug 16.But on September it occurred on 29 Sep 16 almost 8 days later.Further in october it did not occur and occurred on 21 Nov 16 which is a much delayed period.We had tested with home pregnancy kit but it was negative. We are now in a mind set to have the baby and concieve accordindly.Kindly let us know what could be the issue here? Would request you to kindly suggest a way ahead, please. Thanks and Regards,
views-icons 20 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Irregular Period

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Irregular  periods is a sign of underlying  hormone  imbalance  which may come in your way of having a healthy  pregnancy if left unaddressed.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello when I understand your anxiety but then it might be really normal for the delay in periods related to stress... not worry on that.. I would suggest you to go for intercourse during your fertile period that is 5 days before and after the mid of the cycle for best results... meet an obstetrician in person thank you