Irregular Periids
I had my last period on 5th Oct 2018 nad no periodd yet. I had completed on 3rd Nov18 course of medication for 5days (2times daily) for tablet Deviry -10mg with precscrition of doctor.Can you please suggest how mych time it takes to have menstrual flow after this medicine( infact already 4days have passed)

Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
If you are sexually active then get done blood test.Bhcg is blood test and confirmatory also.
You need to wait
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Wait till 13
for further queries contact me online