Irregular menstrual
Hello, My spouse is having irregular menstrual cycle which goes up to 2.5 months this time which it happened due to intake of period enhancing tablets suggested by doctor. Doctor did HCG test and confirmed she is not pregnant. She attained periods 15 days back with blood as a coagulated kind. But again a small amount of blood got discharged today. Does it mean she is having some problem? Also she is feeling vomiting and even did it. Please suggest on this. Regards Yuvaraj

Hi..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation....
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
It's definitely a hormone imbalance. If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps