Irredcible inguinl hernia

Right irreducible inguinal hernia Pain in lower abdomen which reaches to right scrotum/testis from past 8-9 months. Has happened for 6-7 days between 4-5 intervals means in each 2-3 months 1 time pain for 5-6 days and swallowing.. Dr. Suggested immediate surgery Is there any other way out like homoeopathy or otherwise.

Doctor Answers (2) on Irredcible inguinl hernia

Hello.
You are probably having complications in the hernia, maybe an obstruction or so. You should immediately go for surgery as rightly adviced by your doctor. You can have homoeopathic medicines for pain and easy recovery after surgery.
Regards
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
I would suggest you read about inguinal hernia on wikipedia once because i may not be able to cover everything on this platform.
Hernia, is caused by a weakness in the anterior abdominal wall which leads to the intra abdominal contents protruding out .
The place at where the abdominal wall is weak would be needed to strengthened to treat it. It can only be done by surgery and nothing else.
The gap would have to be mend by surgery.
If you would still go for other forms, 100 percent you would be getting worse only and you would be playing woth your life.
I hope i have helped you in making a wise decision.
Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.