IRON DEFICIENCY

Hii Doctors, I want to consult regarding my iron deficiency problem. My doctor MD Allopathic told me to get IV ( Ferro Sucrose) immediately. I am feeling extreme leg pain, weekness, fatigue I can't even stand for more than 10 minutes. M here for serious answer regarding my health issues. I got IV 2 yrs back also after that m feel ok for only 2 months and now again m facing the same problem. I want to confirm that what is the reason that I suffering again and again with the same problem. P.S m also had a treatment of tuberculosis 2yrs back. For reference reports is attached.

Doctor Answers (2) on IRON DEFICIENCY

You have iron deficiency Anemia This can cause the problems you have listed Please take iron supplements
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, one ampoule of iron sucrose injection raise only 1gm of hemoglobin and your iron stores in body is very less too, you need to take atleast 3ampoules and need to take iron tablets for 3months, to replenish stores, Eating daily green leafy vegetables, jaggery will help with dietary supplement of iron. And iron sucrose injection should not be given fast iv. It should be given through slow iv infusion in 100 ml NS over 20 to 30minutes and you need to take multivitamin injections too,, because vitamin B12 and folic acid are also very important along with iron to produce rbc. Please consult general physician.