Invisalign Treatment

I would like to go for invisalign treatment for straightening my teeth. However, I would like to know the cost for the overall treatment before I go ahead. Also, I would like to know whether removable braces are same as invisalign. Thanks!
views-icons 79 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. invisalign is very expensive. Similar another company is clearpath. It would cost 95-1.25k. Invisalign would cost 2.25-3lacs. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Invisalign and removable braces are two different reason modalities aiming at the same result...... the cost also varies for both of them..... and in general, like any other treatment, the cost will vary depending upon the dentist's location, experience and the methodology used.... Regards.....
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 30 yrs exp Mumbai

Removable braces are not the same as Clear Aligners.  Both are different methods of aligning your teeth. The coat could range from 1 to 1.5 lakhs depending on the dentist,  the system used and the experience.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u.
Dr. Shail Jaggi
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

Hi! I appreciate the fact the you've  done your research and inquiring about aligners. Invisalign is one of the many options available for Aligners. There are other systems available too and the decision will depend on the degree of crowding of the teeth. Its a good idea to drop by at the dentists office and have a space analysis done which takes about 20 minutes. Please feel free to make an appointment and discuss the different options available. Costing is relative and depends on the treatment. Hope this helps
Invisalign or clear path treatment is done using removable retainers which gradually move your teeth to perfect alignment. once you visit a dentist, he takes few photographs, prepares a model and advices an opg x-ray, which will be forwarded for invisalign team. later you get an analysis from the invisalign team with number of retainers required duration and cost of treatment. Dentist may show you similar cases treated in this manner. with this specific treatment, you can fairly avoid monthly visits to dentist which are generally required for brace treatment. Cost of the treatment ranges from 80k - 1.5 lakhs depending on duration of treatment, number of retainers required and complexity of case.
Dr. Yash Saxena
Dentist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Removable are just appliances that needs to be worn for short span braces needs to be fixed on teeth. invisalign and removable braces are not comparable and are different. Treat of invisalign is higher than fixed braces depending on type of dental practice where you want to get it done