Invisalign Treatment

I consulted a senior dentist, who suggests, my daughter will require Invisalign attachment for about 15 months, to get her overcrowded teeth corrected and that is the only option if we don't want to undergo a brace treatment. Before I make a choice, I would want to consult a few of top dentists. You are one of the most recommended ones in Delhi. I request you to share some insight and the cost of treatment if I get it done from you

Doctor Answers (2) on Invisalign Treatment

Dr. Arun Kant Delhi | Dentist
Hello, invisalign or clear alliners are the best alternative available if you do not wish to go for fixed braces treatment. Invisaliners are best in asethetics and not visible much and best part is you can remove them for some your special occations yourself without compromising your treatment. Treatment time depends upon severty of problem, price starts from 90k onwards. Other options can only be seen after seeing clinical conditions and opg x-ray. If caps are planned/ required in all front teeth even after orthodontic treatment to further correct the shape and colour of your teeth, when an alternative option can be seen directly without braces and can be finished in just 4days.
Hello, invisalign or clear aligners can be an alternative to fixed ortho braces in cases where there is mild to moderate dicrepancy in tooth alignment. And since they are not fixed and do not deliver continuous force unlike fixed braces they produce definite results but at a slow pace. The major advantage obviously is the looks/esthetics and comfort. Cost wise they are expensive with treatments starting from 90k and upwards. Again it depends on the case and the level of discrepancy. You are advised to consult an orthodontist for a complete analysis and thorough details on your best suited treatment options. .