Intimate problem
Hello.. I was feeling slightly sharp burning pain in my vegina from last some days. Now I pay attention and find a long vertical line in left part of it. It looks like a cut nd hv no idea how it occurred. It is not wide just a line only. Suggest me right cure. Should I go with antibiotics or any oinetment?? It is creating pain to me.

Hello.... Vagina is highly sensitive area, it has lot of nerve supply, if you are married cut might have occurred during sexual intercourse..... Any wound heals on its own...you maintain hygiene, wash with clean water... If cut is very deep with bleeding doctor will suture it. If it's superficial small cut let it heal on its own.