Intimate problem
Hello.. I was feeling slightly sharp burning pain in my vegina from last some days. Now I pay attention and find a long vertical line in left part of it. It looks like a cut nd hv no idea how it occurred. It is not wide just a line only. Suggest me right cure. Should I go with antibiotics or any oinetment?? It is creating pain to me.
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.... Vagina is highly sensitive area, it has lot of nerve supply, if you are married cut might have occurred during sexual intercourse..... Any wound heals on its maintain hygiene, wash with clean water... If cut is very deep with bleeding doctor will suture it. If it's superficial small cut let it heal on its own.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.