Internal organs issue

I am 30 yr old and have some doubt about my organs, my penis erection is good during sex but normally its size is very small, also it is very sensitive and the skin on the tip of the penis always covers the top part of it whenever i try to push back it start paining what should i do to solve this problem my partner does not have any issue it is my doubts.also testis size is very small whether it is good or bad, i never had night fall also. I do not know whether this is good or bad. Can anyone help me to clear my doubts and advice me here
views-icons 21 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Hello there. I can understand your concern, I see you have a lot of doubts. Firstly, the skin covering the head of the penis is called foreskin. If it is not getting pulled back completely, you have a condition called phimosis. Phimosis can be treated Surgically by a procedure called circumcision which is a very small operation and the patient can walk out of the hospital the very next day. The size of the testis I don't think is a problem if you are having no problems sexually or ejaculating semen. If you never had night falls, chances are you masturbated well. Consult a Surgeon regarding the phimosis. Get it checked out. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.