Organ issue
I am 23 years old and want to increase girth of my penis, so what can i do to increase it, and also length but a bit.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Yuvraj Arora Monga
General Physician 19 yrs exp Delhi
Penis size or girth can't be increased with any medication. Sexual performance has nothing to do with size of penis. So don't worry about it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?