Sexual organ issue
I'm facing some issues with my sexual organ like the skin over the penis is not going down etc. and I'm not sure whom to consult. Can you please suggest me which specialist should I consult with.

Hello, I understand your problem, It's nit very common condition but it's curable. It would have been more helpful if you would have mentioned the duration of time that you were facing this problem. Any how. There are many factors causing this condition and that should be known first. You need to consult a general surgeon or urologist for your assistance and get it evaluated. Thank you