Internal fever and weaknes since 4-5days
Since last 4-5 days, sometimes a day I kind of feel feverish, but my oral temperature is in 97.5°F to 98.6°F range. Especially in the afternoon, I feel more feverish and my oral temperature has not gone above 98.6°F. I'm also experiencing mild body aches and weakness. Along with this, there is also mild sore throat and I feel there is acidity. I have been taking Patanjali Coronil tablets twice a day since a week. What could be the reason for this? Should I consult a doctor? Please help me out...

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment

Consult online or on whats ap 70174 51401
Temperature above 99 degree is considered as fever.. u can take dolo 650 mg for fever ..watch for other symptoms too.. like sore throat, nasal blockage, dry cough, throat irritation chest discomfort etc etc.. and if persist u have to do RTPCR test..Drink plenty of fluids, steam inhalation,salt water gargling, avoid cold food and drinks, avoid stress and tensions,sleep minimum 8 hours at night, monitor temperature and oxygen levels 6th hourly once.. if any alarming symptoms inform the health authorities nearby.