Intercourse

I dont get a lot of feelings & it can told that I have 2 intercourse in a month only. which i think is bad being only 27. I dnt get the feelings
views-icons 278 Views 3 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr Yogesh here Is it that you don't get feelings ? or you don't get erection? Feelings are to be developed. Sex is an art. it is not only a process. Stress and anxiety may be your problems. Try to over come it. Visit a counselor. Do exercise and take proper sleep and food. Shukra dhatu is the Sara of all elements. Include cows ghee and milk in your food. It is suggested to have mixture of  Ashwagandha powder + Kavachabeej powder + gokshura powder + shweta musali power 1 spoon 2 times with 1 spoon ghee + 1/4 spoon honey + milk mor and eve empty stomach. 1 tab shilapravang + 1 tab pushpadhanva ras 1/2 hr before food mor and eve with vanari guti. and milk. avoid intercourse for 2 months. let me know after 2 months. dr Yogesh 9890723238
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making desire strong and erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. These tablets are self made and exclusively available at our clinic. Kindly visit our clinic or avail courier delivery option. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune Cell :9270777731