Intensely sleepy randomly then feel sick
Intense sleepiness, then nausea, next dizzy/unsteady, & restlessness/feeling faint, come on at least twice a day since February. Recent blood test fine, could it be allergies? Is it a cold? Do I have sleep apnea? I woke up holding my breath before. I get 7-8 hours rest at night. I can’t focus when it happens out, driving, work, in bed, at random.

HELLO, WHEN EVER YOU FEEL LIKE SO TAKE MOUTH FULL OF SUGAR N WATER SO EASILY ENGULFED.REPEAT ONE MOUTH FULL OF SUGAR. IF U FEEL BETTER  IT'S HYPOGLYCEMIA.+ NIMBUPANI WITH PINCHES OF SALT TWO THREE TIMES. IF U FEEL BETTER IT'S HYPOTENSION N STRESS. TAB CIPLAR40 ONE AT NIGHT FOR FIVE TO SEVEN DAYS IF FEEL BETTER CONTINUE IT FOR MORE TIME INTERMITTENT OR REGULAR. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. OK.
Hi I think you are feeling anxious kind of problem You better consult a psychiatric