Insect bites
I have insect bites all over my body legs back arms its irritating even after taking cetcip and applying calamine lotion. Itchiness increases as soon as I touch it. Its leaving red black spots on my body I believe these are bed bug bites. Kindly advice

Don't worry...it can be cleared Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Yes this is insect bite reaction. It become uncontrollably itchy if not treated and may scar as well. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
This can be due to insect bites. Picture is not very clear. Early treatment is needed to prevent scarring. Consult online with detailed history and pictures for treatment.