Initial symptms of dengue

I want to know the initial symptoms of dengue fever. Yesterday whole day I had severe headache and then in the evening my eyes were burning and I had body pain and light fever. Today I have loose motion. Are these are the symptoms of dengue. Should I do blood test? What the initial steps to prevent the dengue?
views-icons 94 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Initial symptms of dengue

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
hello there. dengue symptoms are fever with or without chills , body pains, headache, redness of eyes, weakness. suggest you visit your doctor and get yourself examined and get a CBC, urine complete done. if platelet count is less, it points towards dengue, then you might need dengue serology done for confirmation of dengue diagnosis. what you should do is for any such suspicious fever or fever with headache, just take paracetamol, don't ever take aspirin which is commonly used for headache by many as it may deteriorate your condition further. drink lots of water and veggies and fruits regards, Dr Anil Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
hi, headache , high fever , body weakness , rashes congested eye r symptoms of dengue outbreak there in ur place and get d platelet count done