Inguinal hernia
My father is having inguinal hernia near public area he is suffering for it for past 4 years he have some time problem he is not willing to go for surgery i want to know that he will not face any serious problem with that we r planning to take surgery now which surgery should we go for and best doctor for it in ludhiana
131 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..... I understand your concern towards your father's health, I think you should know that Surgery is the best choice for hernia.....there is something called herniorrhaphy with which the surgeon makes an incision in your groin and pushes the protruding contents back into your abdomen and the weak area often is reinforced and supported with a synthetic mesh...... So kindly Consult a nearest surgeon they will do the needful....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.