Inguinal Hernia
I have an inguinal hernia from almost two years which is reducible but because of this, I am not able to do any physical work. So before surgery, I have a question in my mind that I want to ask is that are there any sexual problems after getting hernia surgery.

Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult on my personal app, its completely free. *You can have chat or video call discussion* http://arth.link/drortho Or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.arth.drjaideepgaver If link is not clickable than search *dr ortho by dr j.d. singh* in your play store

No problem
i have best tips for you consult online