Ingrown Toenail
I have an ingrown toenail from about a month now and i think it also got infected. Should i consult a dermatologist or an orthopedist regarding this. Who will be able to perform a partial nail avulsion if need be?
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nishant Kanodia
Consultant Physician 16 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

General Surgeon is a better option
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?