Info for abortion

My girlfriend got pregnant and we confirmed it by home test kit.We have decided for abortion but have no idea about it. Pregnancy have crossed 5 weeks, surgical abortion is an option.
I am concerned about her health after abortion since she have donated blood around 2.5months back also raising funds is difficult for us
views-icons 110 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Info for abortion

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
There is no reason for surgical abortion. Pills can be given till 9 weeks of pregnancy with 99% success rates. Consult a gyn for the pills. U can consult us at blossoms women Cate law college rd.
Thank you for your question.
Once the gestational age of the pregnancy is confirmed your gynaecologist can guide you regarding the best procedure, medical or surgical. Her donating blood will not cause any issues with what you choose. You can opt to attend a government run clinic or charitable hospital for the procedure. They are licenced and safe so you need not worry.
I guess you have realised it is much better to use reliable effective ongoing contraception in addition to condoms to avoid having an unwanted pregnancy. Please do request your doctor to help you decide on a method that suits both of you
Best wishes