Inflammation of colon
I have a colonoscopy a week before and it was diagnosed that there is superficial erosion of anus and mild inflammation of left colon. The doctor also said that it could be early sign of ulcerative colitis. I am taking Vegas OD, inbalanse tablet and torfix 400. I have been asked to take Vegas OD for 1 months. I have been advised to avoid dairy products The problem is getting better but I only feel discomfort in anal region mildly or moderately. how much time it will take to heal completely.

If colonoscopy was done was biopsy taken to confirm ulcerative colitis? Do confirm the biopsy report. Improvement may take few weeks or months.
have abundant green vegetables in diet and salads. avoid food product that aggrevates the symptom.