Inflammation in underskin

Sir I am recently married and had sex few times without any protection. Inflammation has developed in the underskin of penis. Also some white dots are visible. Please guide if there is any problem. Also have some pics if needed.

Hello there. I can understand your concern but there is nothing that we can say for sure without seeing the actual lesion. U suggest you report the question with a picture or consult a dermatologist in person. I hope this helps. Regards

Hello, you haven't attached any photo?? Are you worried of Sexually transmitted disease? a fungal infection, or ringworm of the groin area. The rash is red, itchy, scaly, and may blister. Treatment of fungal jock itch should include antifungal creams used continuously for two to four weeks. Wash the groin skin two to three times a day.Keep the groin area dry.Consult dermatologist.