Inflammation in chest
I am having problem in my chest, earlier inflammation was after eating and when I stand straight. But today it continuous. It is happening since last 4-5 days.  I was test Covid positive on Apr 21, 2021 and took 1st vaccine on May 11, 2021. What to do please suggest

Association of chest pain with activity food intake positional changes and breathing movements if any?
8446860x370 for consultation

if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
Don't worry ..situation will improve . To suggest you better .. I would like to ask you few questions.
For further clarifications, complete evaluation,  correct diagnosis and treatment ,feel free to  consult me on this PRACTO app . You can even consult via WhatsApp directly (chat/audio/video) on 9716*633*129
consult  me for post vaccine complications instant consult me u may hv lung heart or micronutrient issues.
Need to ask questions on symptoms for accurate diagnosis and treatment.  I'm available now. Wtsapp msg (94*38*32*4252).don't delay treatment.